So here are his stats and noteworthy items:
* Height: 17 lbs 15 oz
* Length: Long (for lack of an exact weight) :)
* Started solids this week. He is very excited about eating! I will do a whole post on that later.
* Got sick for the first time. Oh it was so sad. He had a little fever for a good 7 days and was just not liking any of it. He now just has a runny nose which is bothering him when he sleeps but otherwise he is good.
* Rolls everywhere. He has figured out how to turn if he wants to face another way and he just figured out how to continuously roll to get somewhere. It's so cute.
* Still prefers his tummy. He is rarely on his back...even when playing.
* Does not like strangers and if mommy is in the room he is fairly certain she should be holding him. And I am not even exaggerating that one bit.
* Starting to sit, almost has the hang of it...but does pretty good with a boppy around him.
* He does this funny leaning thing where if Jon or someone else is holding him and he hears my voice or sees me he leans as far as he can in that direction. It is so funny. The other day Jon had him while I was in the shower and we were talking and Isaac kept leaning and was getting fidgety. So Jon finally lifted him over the shower curtain and as soon as he saw me he got a big ole grin lol. It was so cute.
* Schedule...ha ha...funny. He is completely different than Ethan. Ethan thrived on his schedule. He woke up at the same time, ate at the same time, went to bed at the same time and napped at the same time. Almost to the exact minute. And that is how he wanted it.
Isaac...no way. After 5 months of trying I have given up. He wakes up sometimes at 630, sometimes at 8. He eats every 3 hours, although today it was 4...go figure. He naps...but not when I think he should. But oh man he is the happiest boy so I have come to the conclusion that something must be right and he obviously is in charge not me lol. It's very hard but I am learning to just go with the flow for Isaac. I am still working on the naps but I figure if he is happy then I am happy.
* Good eater still. In fact he thinks we should eat every 4 hours at night too! I am trying to convince him otherwise, but I think I am loosing there as well.
* Screams, Yells, Shrieks in happiness all the time. He has a loud yell let me tell you.
* FIRST TOOTH - his first tooth came through on April 12!! I was not expecting a tooth already.
Boy I sure do love this little guy!!
(if someone could please tell me why blogger insists on turning this picture even though the original was saved the correct way I would really appreciate it!!!)
2 comments:
I still can't believe he is already 5 months old! He is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen! Such a cutie pie.
I still can't get over how he looks like Leah. I like how he likes to eat :) SO cute.
Post a Comment