Monday, November 15, 2010

One of those moms...

That's right...I have become one of those moms. I bought the boys their first ever coordinating outfits (and I even got them matching shirts for Thanksgiving). Oh I had so much fun picking these outfits out. I decided not to do 100% matching because I still have flash backs of my childhood LOL. (that was for you mom). And I did want them to be different a little. The only difference between the outfits is the vests. Otherwise they are the same. AND...I even went overboard and got matching socks. I know...I know...a bit unnecessary. But if Isaac wasn't wearing diapers I would have gotten them matching underwear too. I mean it was the first time I could do this.  Here are my handsome boys in their new church outfits:


4 comments:

Kelly said...

They look so handsome! I love little boys in their Sunday (or Saturday :)) best!

Kimberly said...

Very cute Christy!!

Anonymous said...

Regardless of what your "flashbacks" are, you were three very darling girls! LOL. However, I was shocked when we were shopping and you even matched them down to the socks! hehe! I'm glad to see I rubbed off on you :) They look so handsome all dressed up!

Andrea said...

So very cute!!