Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boy or Girl Peanut

We find out on May 27 if Peanut is a boy or girl. I thought it would be fun to do a poll to see what everyone else thinks.

Is Peanut Thomas a Boy or Girl??



I will leave this up until we have the results. If you want to post a comment with your vote you can do that too...otherwise I don't know how people are voting LOL. :)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I voted boy so with my past track record that probably means you are having a girl. The only 2 I have ever got correct are my own two children! :D

Kimberly said...

I vote girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

I voted for a girl! No reason other than it's higher heart rate! hehe

Kelly said...

BOY!

littleleno said...

i voted girl

Amy said...

A Girl! Just a feeling ;-)